Natural, Alternative, Holistic, Drug-free Treatment For Autism and Childhood Spectrum Disorders
Autism is a complex developmental disability that typically appears during the first three years of life and affects a person’s ability to communicate and interact with others.
Autism is defined by a certain set of behaviors and is a “spectrum disorder” (includes Asperger’s syndrome) that affects individuals differently and to varying degrees depending on their genetic makeup, their nutritional status or their toxicity status, such as having lead levels.
Many reversible causes for Autism have been discovered such as B12 deficicency and hypothyroidism. Many more may exist which are unique to some children with certain genomic profiles.
Precision and Functional Medicine laboratory testing can find useful information.
Overview of Autism Treatment
• Personalized, Professional, Comprehensive, Confidential
• Free genomic testing of detox and methylation pathways as well as others
• Insurance covered (even Medicaid) laboratory tests of metabolism, immune system, gastrointestinal function, Lyme and co-infections, amino acids, candida, toxic metals and many other functional medicine tests
• Extensive gene testing available of all 20,000 genes (entire exome testing)
• Correlation of personalized genomic data to your metabolism to get the answers
• Precision Medicine can find solutions buried in our genes and metabolism
“Far too many diseases do not have a proven means of prevention or effective treatments. We must gain better insights into the biology of these diseases to make a difference for the millions of Americans who suffer from them. Precision medicine is an emerging approach for disease treatment and prevention that takes into account individual variability in genes, environment, and lifestyle for each person.”