Lyme Disease Treatment
Lyme Disease is an infection caused by a spirochete that is carried by ticks spread by deer or small mammals such as the white-footed mouse. Lyme can be treated in the first few to several weeks and cured with antibiotics. After that, the clever spirochete becomes incurable.
Lyme is difficult to diagnose, as it destroys the very white blood cells that make the antibodies against Lyme, so antibody testing has a very high false negative rate. Functional Lyme tests, like CD57, C4a and IgG subset tests should be done to make the diagnosis.
Since Lyme is incureable in the chronic stage, why try to cure it with antibiotics which only cause toxicity, gastrointestinal disorders and damage the mitochondria, all of which causes chronic fatigue? Antibiotics are treatments of last resort, unless Lyme has deeply penetrated the central nervous system, and preferrably they are only administered intravenously which is far safer as it does not destroy the Microbiome (GI stability).
Treating Lyme can be done safely in stages:
- Good treatments conform to 4 factors; safety, efficacy, simplicity (of admnistration) and expense.
- Based on these 4 factors, herbal and homeopathic treatments win the day, and sometimes are all that is needed to drive the spirochete into the ground and prevent reactivation.
- Next in line are heat therapies (saunas and baths), followed by colloidal silver, then IV IgG human immunoglobulin, followed by by various other IV treatments (vitamin C, ozone etc.), followed by IV antibiotics, the treatment of last resort.
- The two sides of the same coin are:
1) Destroy the spirochete with homepathics, herbals, colloidal silver, IV IgG, heat therapies, other IV therapies and finally, antibiotics, in that order of ascending preference.
2) Strengthen the Immune System, because at the end of day, the immune system is the main and final defense against Lyme. This is done with comprehensive Functional and Precision Medicine diagnostic testing of the Genome, Metabolome and Microbiome. Toxic metals and candida must be controlled for the immune system to function properly.
- Lyme is treatable and no one should have to suffer from it.
- Lyme disease may be misdiagnosed as multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, panic disorder, depression, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, lupus, Crohn’s disease, HIV, or other autoimmune and neurodegenerative diseases. If you have these diseases you may actually have Lyme.
- Common symptoms that tend to come and go, and don’t fit any logical pattern are: joint pains, headaches, tingling or numbness in extremities, swollen lymph glands, unexplained lowgrade fever, fatigue
Overview of Treatments
• Personalized, Professional, Comprehensive, Confidential
• Multidisciplinary approach to get best results; homeopathics, herbals, IV IgG, colloidal silver, IVs (vitamin C, ozone, peroxide), effective treatment of candida and co-infections, detoxification to improve immunity, effective treatment of immune distracting infections (dental, GI, sinuses etc.), oral or IV (preferred) antibiotics
• Free genomic testing of detox and methylation pathways as well as others
• Insurance covered (even Medicaid) laboratory tests of metabolism, immune system, gastrointestinal function, amino acids, candida, toxic metals and many other functional medicine tests
• Extensive gene testing available of all 20,000 genes (entire exome testing)
• Correlation of personalized genomic data to your metabolism to get the answers
• Precision Medicine can find solutions buried in our genes and metabolism
“Far too many diseases do not have a proven means of prevention or effective treatments. We must gain better insights into the biology of these diseases to make a difference for the millions of Americans who suffer from them. Precision medicine is an emerging approach for disease treatment and prevention that takes into account individual variability in genes, environment, and lifestyle for each person.”